Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our trip to Asia

So, I am finally blogging abt our trip to Asia... from April 9 to May 10, 2010..:)



 We landed in Singapore and surprised my mom (again!). This time, my sis told her to come to Singapore to take care of Beanie, and when my mom arrived at the condo, we hid.. My sis maid was holding Dylan and told my mom it was a fren's kid. My mom started talking to Sophie.. and Ryan was hiding.. but since there was so much talking, Ryan had to TALK too! So he started saying something and my mom saw him and figured it out..hehhehe...

 At Singapore, the cousins got a chance to hang out and play together..







 It was nice to seeing them playing together..:)


 It was also nice for Gordon and I to spend some quality time with the kids.




Singapore was fun. We ate a lot and got spoiled since my sis has a maid. Ryan was super sweaty daily but he was happy to play with Sophie's toys.

We got a chance to visit the Singapore zoo. roar!


We were planning a trip to Bangkok as well but with the political turmoil, plans were changed.

So, we made it to KL (we flew since we did not want to deal with the kids in the car for 4 hours). hehe.

Hmm.. what did we do in KL? Mostly just hang out, shopping, a massage, a hair cut...too much eating.. hanging out with Adeline and Isabel...:) Kids played with water outside since it was hot!

And, we made it to Redang island. Pretty little island. Ryan was happy to play with the sand and swimming daily. Now, when he sees a cart, he says swimming (cos the cart was taking us from our room to the swimming place).

As usual, 4 weeks passed too quickly. Before we knew it, we had to head back to Singapore to catch our flight.

Oh, the kids were fine on the plane. We took red eye flights both way and the kids got a chance to sleep. We even got complimented for having good kids on the way there (phew!) Jetlag was also ok. The first five days in Singapore, Ryan was waking at 5am and he played with his kitchen, waking up the maid. oopps.. The jetlag in US was also ok. Seems kids know how to adjust well..:)

I have been back for 2 weeks now...and I am still thinking about the fun trip and all the food we ate...
Here is pic of Ryan with Toby.

No comments: