Sorry for the long and quiet hiatus. My little brother has been keeping me busy!
Here are some updates about me me and me.
1. I can talk now. I know a lot of words and when I say a word and my parents don't understand, I get frustrated and keep saying the same thing until they figure it out. I also know how to mix cantonese and english. When we pass a freeway and I see the freeway on top, I say "flyover". Daddy says I am smarty-pants:P
2. I love my daddy. I prefer daddy to put me sleep and when I wake up, I look for daddy. It's daddy everything for me. When daddy says go "kai-kai", I say "bye-bye mummy, bye-bye di-di". I happily go kai-kai and I cry when daddy starts driving home.
3. I was at in-and-out today, and I ate all the tomotoes in the burger. I also love the ketchup with fries. I prefer american food to asian food and ask for hamburger all the time.
4. My junk food preferences are like mummy's. I like dark chocolate. I like tangerine peel. I like Pringles. I like durian. When I eat ice cream, I only like to eat the chocolate coating the ice-cream. I don't care for the ice cream.
5. I like going to the "toy store". This includes Walmart and Target and Ross as I get to walk around and see thr toys. I don't ask for buy anything. I just like to hold stuff and walk around.
6. I like to observe the other kids when the play. I won't join them. I would just stare and stare and when they are done playing with something, I would take the item and play with it.
7. I completed 8 basketball classes. It was fun just running around with daddy. I learned how to run backwards, jump up and down and put the ball in the hoop. Mummy thinks it is expensive; 10 bucks for half hour, but i think it is invaluable, since I get to spend time with daddy and learned to listen to the teacher ..;)
8. I always want to go to ye-ye's and aunty michelle's house. i wish my parents would bring me there more often.
9. I love to share my toys with Dylan. I would bring Dylan's toys to him in the morning and even pass him my plate or cup. Sometimes Dylan would take my toys without me giving it to him and I tell mummy and wait patiently for Dylan to put the toy down.
10. I am very clever at repeating what mummy and daddy say. Since mummy calls daddy "Gordon", I also call him "Gordon". Everyone starts laughing when I do that..:). Mummy has started to spell words now so I don't know what she is talking about.
11. Oh, i like to copy whatever Dylan is doing. If he is playing with his feet, I play with my feet too. If he is drinking milk, I ask for mine too. Today, Dylan had a shirt to cover himself cos he was cold, and I found a shirt to cover myself as well...:)
12. My favorite toys are my phone, my colorful balls and my key. I love cooking and pretending to make food for mummy.
ok ok, Dylan wants to give his 6 month old update. I better not hog the computer!