Monday, February 05, 2007

A FREE ballet and girls night out....

I had made plans to go out for dinner with some gal frens Saturday night and since we were planning to head to SF, I decided to see if there were any good deals to a ballet by the San Francisco Ballet.

The Firebird by Stravinsky had just opened... so I checked Craigslist and scouted some tickets..... the deal I got was 30 bucks for two tickets on the dress circle level (a super deal!!). The deal was that I met the seller in front of the theater... So, armed with the camera and binocolurs.. we headed to SF. Here is me, while waiting for the seller to pass us our tickets.




However, when we met the seller at the entrance of the ballet theater, he gave us some balcony circle tickets instead... BUT he said we could have it for FREE. We think he sold the other ones for a better price and that's why we got out ticket for free.. Here is how high we were from the ground....

The ballet was nice.... it was divided into three different composers and dancers... each for about 25 minutes followed by a 15 minute tranmission... short and sweet. Gordon actually enjoyed it and said he was willing to watch other ballets. The binoculors really helped too!


Dinner was with 6 other gals at House Of Prime Rib.. yup... we had MEAT!! It was more of just being able to hang out with great people and talking gal stuff...:) I forgot to take a group picture..... but here is me with the meat..... YUM!



I also have a picture of Anastasia and Annie..but I should ask them whether it's ok to put their pictures on my blog......(is it bad to publish people's pictures in my blog without asking them first?!??!?!?)

No comments: