Monday, August 24, 2009

Update on pregnancy!

I had a 36 week ultrasound today to see how big the baby is...

He is currently 6 pounds 6 ounces. About 50th percentile for babies at 36 weeks.. babies gain about 1/2 a pound a week, so at 40 weeks, he should be less than 9 pounds...

woo-hoo. This means, I will not schedule a c-section at this time and just wait it out.

It baby doesn't come out by 40 weeks, than we will induce...

Other than that, pregnancy is going well. I feel like I have time, but no energy! Which means, I get nothing done. It's go to work, play with Ryan, surf the web and go to sleep.

Goods news is that baby is not waking me up at night. It is Ryan who wakes me up at night.....or, Gordon's snoring.....

4 weeks to go... I guess I should pack that hospital bag soon!

No comments: