Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of those nights

So, last night, Ryan wakes up at 3.00am, walks/runs over to our room and stands by my bedside.

Mummy says "shall we go back to your room, or you want to sleep on mummy's bed".

Ryan says "up".

So, Ryan gets on our bed. He tosses and turns and scratches his belly. I finally tell him I will put cream on his tummy and it will not be itchy. I put the cream and he doesn't scratch anymore...

Ryan sits up and farts!

Mummy says "you want to poo-poo?"

Ryan gets off the bed, walks/runs over to his potty in his room, points to the light for me to turn it on. When the light comes on, he walks around like a drunkard man, since it is too bright. I remove diaper, he sits and no poo. He doesnt want to wear diaper anymore and goes to his bed, pushes me away and makes whiney noises....

Mummy says "do you want nai nai (milk)?"

Ryan gets all excited and says nai nai, nai nai... ok, we get him milk.. put on his diaper, turn off the lights. He drinks and is all done.

Ryan points to the blinds and says "open.. moon". He wants me to open the blinds so he can see the moon. I open the blinds... the moon is not visible but he sees a bunch of airplanes and points out each one to me...he lies back on the bed, and when he sees another airplane, he gets up and points it out again....

Daddy comes over and sleeps with us. Ryan tries to get off the bed and says bye-bye to us... Daddy says "ryan, go to sleep". He comes back and finally, at 4.20am, he falls asleep.

And, I am one of those people who cannot sleep until he falls asleep. Of course, I get hungry while waiting, so I had to go downstairs and get some milk and cereal to eat. I finally went back to sleep in my bed while Gordon continued to snore in Ryan's bed with him.....

At 6.30am, the garbage truck comes around and Ryan hears it and says "open - garbage truck" and points for Gordon to open the blinds so he can see the garbage truck....

It was one of those nights......

No comments: