Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am 18 months old a.k.a 1.5 years old

Big milestone

1. I am talking a lot more now. When I see something familiar, I will say the word. Sometimes, I say words and mummy has no clue what I am saying. I can even say butterfly..:)

2. I still love to go out. I don’t care who takes me out. I don’t mind saying bye bye to mummy if I get to go out with daddy.

3. Mummy is happy with me as I do not cry when she goes to work. I just go to the window and wave to her. I even help her find her bag to take to work.



4. Lately, I cry when I am at the babysitter’s door. Mummy tells me not to cry, but I still cry whenever I get there. My babysitter will offer me food and I stop crying..:)

5. I don’t like entering other people’s home. Mummy thinks it is bcos I am afraid they will leave me in the house. It is actually because I prefer to be outside and don’t want to be enclosed.

6. My favorite word is MESS. Whenever I take things out of the box, I would yell MESS and in the morning, when mummy comes downstairs, I will show her the MESS I made downstairs.




7. Summer is fun! I get to play with water. I love the San Ramon Central park as I get to play with water and sand. Mummy also bought me a Step 2 Water table and I am enjoying it.

8. I tell my parents when I am done poo-ing, so they will change my diaper. Recently, I sat on my potty and pretend to use it. When I was done, I pretend to press the wall, so I can flush my potty. I learned how to flush from watching mummy and daddy in their big potty.

9. Mummy and daddy take turns to put me to sleep. When mummy puts me to sleep, it takes longer, but I stay in bed and finally fall asleep. When daddy puts me to sleep, I try and get off the bed and try to open the door. The door does not open and I cry for about 3 minutes and then join daddy on the bed and go to sleep. I still wake up every night and walk quietly over to my parents room. They have to pick me up and put me back in my room and sleep with me.



10. My 18 month check-up is tomorrow. Mummy will post my growth numbers soon!

No comments: