Monday, October 15, 2007

Pregnancy food..........



Here is my favourite pregnancy food..:)

Cornflakes with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, flax seeds and milk........

This is what I eat if I wake up in the middle of the night and feel hungry..:)

The other food I like is peanut butter jelly sandwich...

I don't think these are food I crave.. they are just foods that are available when I am hungry.... I would prefer to eat nasi lemak, roti canai, curry laksa, assam laksa, rojak, fried mee hoon, curry puff, twisties, fried kuew teow.... etc...:)

When Gordon's parents visit us or when we visit them, i hear a bunch of "no this and no that".... here are foods I cannot eat....

Chilli sauce, lamb, prawns, durians, lychee, too many bananas, cold water, tea, etc etc..
Pregnancy is fun..:)

2 comments:

Truly Us said...

nature's path like my fav cereal brand ever..BUT they sell limited varients and flax is def not one of them ..blah :p..

Nick 10 said...

Aiyo...do u seriously believe in all that pantang? cannot eat this or that? I see all the ang-mohs here and they eat whatever they want and their baby as strong as ever ;)