Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am 6 weeks old today!


Hooray.. I am now 6-weeks old. What do 6-week old babies do?

I am getting into a schedule. I need to be fed at 6am, 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm, 6.00pm, 9.00pm and 2.00am. (plus or minus 1 hour....)

After I eat, I try to stay up to play in the daytime but go right back to sleep at night (mummy is loving this). I have a hard time going to sleep after the 6pm feed and bathtime. It takes me an hour as mummy leaves me in the bed with my pacifier. I love my pacifier. It helps me sleep and keeps me quiet when I wake up to let gas out. I get upset when the pacifier drops out of my mouth when I am trying to fall asleep! Mummy has to come over and put it back in my mouth.

Mummy has also started trying to give me the bottle in the daytime so that I get use to the bottle. So far, I don't mind eating from the bottle since I am hungry. Mummy pumps about 4 ounces for each feeding.

I think mummy and daddy are starting to treat me like a 6-month old now! Mummy is already carrying me less cos she says I am too heavy for her. I think mummy needs be build some muscles..;) I also like to push my head backwards suddenly when mummy is trying to burp me. This makes it harder for muumy to burp me...:P

I still make a lot of noise all the time. I like to make loud noises when mummy moves me to burp me and when mummy puts me in my crib. I also make noise at night with my eyes closed. It makes mummy and daddy laugh cos I am so noisy...:) My grandma in Malaysia wants to know if other babies make as much noise at this age...Mummy has tried to catch a video of me making noise at night.. check out the "pictureless but lots of noise" video below....



Here are some videos of me...:)





No comments: