Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dylan @ 3 years 7 months


Dylan's favourite phrase now is " I already know". He says this whenever we tell him anything....like if we say " Dylan, hold hands when crossing the road.. he would say I already know.... fun times!
His favourite foods : tofu, rice, noodles. If we ask him what he wants to eat, that's his response. He also loves strawberries and cantaloupe. He will say no to spicy stuff, sour stuff and soft drinks. He likes apple juice and yogurt drink.
Before he sleeps every night, he will say, I have to eat something before i sleep, and heads downstairs to get Gordon to get him something to eat. Usually, it is cheese crackers, cheese, yogurt or a cookie. He will ask me first "can I have candy,and when I say no, he goes "awww".... and gets something else to eat...:)

He can recognize about half the alphabets and can spell his first name. He can recognize 1 to 9 and can count to 20. He is trying to learn how to count in 10's.
He thing now is: if he makes me mad he will he will show me his teeth asking me to smile. if I smile he knows that I am NOT mad with him any more. if I don't smile he will try and make me smile so that I won't be mad with him anymore.

He is also very interested in basketball.
He can dribble the ball about 10 times and has asked us to sign him up for basketball class ( I wonder if I ever asked my parents to sign me up for any class when I was 3 years old!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani online chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room