Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Gordon celebrated his first father's day!

Ryan's present to daddy was a hand print of Ryan's hand on clay...:)

Since Gordon bought a slr camera, buying presents are so much easier, cos I can buy accessories for his camera and he is happy... this father's day, he received a bag to keep his camera.

I think Gordon adapting really well to fatherhood. Very surprising for me as I initially wasn't sure how he would do. He has been very helpful in Ryan's daily routine.

In the morning, Gordon would go over to Ryan room and wish him good morning, change his diaper and then bring Ryan over to me for feeding. In the day, if he is working from home and Gordon's mom is around, Gordon will play with baby and call me so that baby can talk to me while I am at work..:)

In the evenings, Gordon would read Ryan a book daily, make water for Ryan to bath and bath Ryan every two days (we take turns)... Gordon also helps carry baby up and down the stairs so that I don't have to carry baby and hurt my already aching back...

Gordon is also able to handle baby on his own when we go out. He did such a great jon when we were in LA. I was busy helping Ee Ling with the wedding stuff and Gordon took care of Ryan throughout the 4 days we were there.

What a GREAT daddy!!! Yes, he is also a great husband!

:)

The other day, Gordon said that Ryan is the best thing that ever happen to him.... awwwwwwww....... but but, I thought meeting ME was the best thing that ever happen to him!!!

Here is a pic of Gordon taking care of Ryan while we were in LA for Ee Ling's wedding..:P


No comments: