Thursday, August 09, 2007

Busy busy ...........

ok, been a little busy.... so kinda late with the blogs..:P

I have to blog about my weekend..:)

Saturday was a long and busy day... woke up bright and early and headed over to Lily's place. It was Jaden and Chung's bday and they were also celebrating little Alissa's bday as well. Lily was busy moving food in and out of the oven..she bought chicken, spring rolls, nuggets and everything needed to be baked..:) I helped out with the gyoza... those things are not easy to cook, but luckily, they turned out ok.

About 45 minutes later, I headed out to meet up with Sheryl and Ee Ling... Sheryl is moving to Italy to be with her boy boy..:) How much fun is that?:) We hung out at Fantasia and ate our bread from Sheng Kee.......... Can't wait for Sheryl to settle down in Italy and invite us over to visit her...:).. Although we did not hangout much in california, it's sure feels sad that Sheryl is moving away... we have to really keep in touch...!

While we hung out with Sheryl, Gordon had to buy ice, pickup the noodles and pickup three cakes (Lily bought one cake for each bday person!)...... Gordon did a great job and we made our way over to the Las Palmas park.

The bday event was nice..... lots of food, lots of people... the kids were busy playing at the park as we sat around and chit chatted. Even Rick and Helen came out to join the fun.

:) I added the picture above cos little Alexis is SO cute and chubby....:) Here baby Alexis is playing with baby Alissa..:)

Around 3pm, Ee ling and I headed to check out some wedding dresses.........:) Ee Ling is on a mission to find the perfect dress, so we had appts to two stores... watching her try on dresses and giving my comments on each dress was fun..... but... i think at the end of the day, we were even more confused on which dress was the best dress for her.................*grin*

We got back to Lily's place around 6pm and had tah-pau dinner from South Island Taste restaurant.... I love the noodles with meat over there.:) After much chit chatting, the mah-jong session started and this lasted till 11.30pm. We went home feeling poorer since Cheng Lin won a big hand and Gordon lost 12 bucks since he was the one who gave the winning card to Cheng Lin...;)

No comments: