Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mun mun's bday

I am still one week behind in blogs....:P


Last weekend was a busy one...

We attended a Vietnamese wedding in San Jose... it was fun... very loud.. good food and great people..:) Dinner did start 2.5 hours late...... and the host were surprised everyone actually arrived on time....


On Sunday, we headed over to the Saw's home... Mun mun celebrated her third bday.... she has been growing quick! how time flies...:)


There was loads of food and we ate a whole bunch.. I make the Seri Muka dessert and I am glad everyone loved it..:) I could not find custard powder and tried to substitute with Lime Jello..... i thought the dessert tasted a bit sour, but everyone said it was fine... we ended up hanging out till 8pm and had dinner there as well.


Here are some pictures.... i had to work a bit during the party due to the highway collapse in Oakland... but that did not spoil the day...:)


1 comment:

Tze & Yeesin said...

darn. you got one of those cool dell 620's. I'm still stuck with my d600! sorry ah, a little off topic!